Reflections

Hurricane Irma created much stress for me, but now we are back on track. I feel sorry for those folks who were seriously impacted, both with Harvey in Texas and Irma here in Florida.

Throughout Mike’s SD program I continually reflected on the program, it’s great value and how it might be improved upon. So, I am not going to repeat my observations. Bottom line, the content was outstanding and the suggestions for SD improvement and understanding very insightful. Without a doubt, Mike’s research was impeccable and most beneficial. My only concern rests with the compressed curriculum to be accomplished in too short a period of time… The course could easily have been spread out in double the time allotted.

That being said, I now have access to superb data and information I can use on my own to monitor and hopefully improve my skin condition . A hearty applause goes out to Mike for the opportunity to participate in a much needed skin improvement program.

Best of success to all who participated and who offered their suggestions to complement Mike’s strategies. It was fun.

Be well all…Don McCabe

Sent from my iPhone