I lost my job because of this deadly infection called the herpes virus

My name is Olisa Blessing, I feel so glad. I never thought I would be this healthy again in my life. I have worked as an air hostess ( cabin crew ) for 3years but early this year, I lost my job because of this deadly disease called Herpes virus (HSV). I never felt sick or notice any symptoms. Not until the day all workers were asked to bring their doctors report card, that was how I got tested and I found out that I’m HSV positive and that made me lose my job because it was considered as an STD and is an incurable disease. I was so depressed that I started thinking of suicide.
I explained my situation to an older friend of mine, who often said to me 'a problem shared is a problem half solved. She felt so pity for me that she referred me to Dr. Utu Herbal Cure, that was how I contacted Dr. Utu and got the medication from him and was cured for real.
I went back to my work a month later with another HSV negative test result and they conducted another test to be very sure and they found out I am negative.
Finally, the initial test was replaced with a negative result, and my position was revived with an apology letter and compensation.
Be careful of impersonators,
Dr. Utu can only be reached at-
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com