First week Reflections - Rocco

What sort of progress (if any) did you feel throughout the week?
Week one in this program, week 2 using the biom8 conditioning oil and probiotic spray. I feel as though inflammation has gone down heaps! Friends and family have also told me that they don’t see ‘that red rash’ on my face. I do realise that the inflammation is majorly internal and I’m excited to see what further progress my SD and PD can make in the following weeks of tweaking my diet and lifestyle.
Are there any components of the program you found difficult?
I found that eating two servings of vitamin A rich vegetables was difficult. I was eating vegetables such as broccoli, carrots and spinach however I do realise that I must make eating these foods a more regular occurrence.
Where there any specific tactics you used to meet your objectives?
I already was trying eating an apple every morning. I added another apple to diet to eat as a snack during the afternoon. Reaching 7 glasses of water daily is no issue – first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is have a glass of water. I’ve always tried my best at staying hydrated so I find it easy now.
I love eating sushi so eating at least 3 servings of fatty fish a week is absolutely no problem. However I’ve always wondered whether soy sauce could further cause inflammation relating to Dermatitis?
Was there anything else you added into your first week objectives?
I supplement with a fish oil every day and heard this has benefits. In the past, I would notice inflammation worsen on days I forgot to supplement.
If you had to pick a single thing that stood out most, what would it be?
It could be just me, but I honestly felt extra energised having that second apple. I’m sure that if I continue with these guidelines I’ll continue to make further progress!

Cheers!
Rocco