Treating Seborrheic Dermatitis With Glycerine, Does it Work?

Originally published at: Treating Seborrheic Dermatitis With Glycerine, Does it Work?

Many people claimed to have had success treating seborrheic dermatitis with glycerine in many different ways. Here we take a closer look at each method.

very awkward is that if you use glycerine and give a break of 2 to 3 days and use it and than again the break… if you give that space in between in will help optimal. but if you do it each day indeed it will worsen. Its with many products with SD. With glycerine you need to give space…

You state that you stopped glycerin mouthwash after discovering the cure for white tongue. What was it?

Hi Gabe,

My white tongue disappeared once I got rid of the tonsillitis I unknowingly had.
However, also some people’s tongues are simply more suitable for bacteria and the white tongue naturally occurs after food consumption.

Hope that helps and best of luck.

Michael thank you for the reply! I have scalp and facial SD, and ‘white tongue’. My tongue seems to have long papillae and a coating - more of a yellow or light brown color. I have been prescribed anti fungal dissolving tablets Clotrimazole and Nystatin, as well as OTC zinc lozenges - and also spent considerable money on various tongue gels, sprays, brushes and scrapers all with zero to minimal results. Imagine my delight when I experienced an almost total relief and vanishing of the coating within a week of using a $ 1.98 bottle of hydrogen peroxide, recommended by a grocery store clerk. I was mixing it with 50 % water and swishing it in my mouth for at least a minute as directed on the bottle, but my dentist warned that it can dry the gums, so now I’m trying direct tongue application with a soft brush. I ordered some Biom8 and am optimistic that it might work for my SD like hydrogen peroxide did for my coated tongue! Thank you,
Gabe

Hi Gabe,

Sorry for the huge delay in response. Most of my time has been going toward the eBook and answeirng one on one emails from the BIOM8 website.

Thanks for the suggestion regarding the hydrogen peroxide. Have recently came across it’s usage for oral hygiene as well, but didn’t really note the effect it had on my tongue (was using it for teeth whitening).In the end though it gave me really strong cotton (dry) mouth in the mornings. Made my own concoction with activated charcoal as the main ingredient and have been using this instead.

In terms of the BIOM8, saw your more recent comment as well and really happy that it worked out for you! :slight_smile:
Crazy how something so simple can be so effective.

Wish you all the best and have a wonderful weekend.