My Seborrheic Dermatitis Skin Regimen 2.0

Hi Jamie,

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn’t get lost and makes it soon. Orders to country such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand have been taking the longest.
Perhaps the customs there are more strict or some other reason for this. Not 100% sure to be honest. Will look into this issue to see if there are any specific reasons.

Let me know if it the order doesn’t arrive be the end of this week (January 15th). We’ll have to figure out some kind of resolution.

Sorry again for the delay.
All the best and keep me updated.

Hi all. Just a quick update. Despite all my sugar consumption (which in the past was often followed by a seb. derm. outbreak) during the festive season, I remain rash, redness and flake free! Since day 3 of using BIOM8 I have had no new breakouts. Its now been over 3 months.
I sincerely hope others have the success I have with it.

I tried MSM and it made my sebhorreic dermatitis worse and also made me feel quite unwell.

I decided to try MSM only yesterday and I’ve noticed a big improvement in my skin! Normally I’d notice that the skin on my eyebrows would produce faster than usual (which somehow led to a bit of hair loss whenever I washed them). Unfortunately biom8 didn’t work for my skin very much and no other topical treatments have worked for me either. I’ve only been taking MSM tablets for 2 days now but I’m quite sure it’s made an improvement to my skin. The skin on my forehead is smoother and I don’t see as much hair loss. I definitely have to give it more time and I’ll update on any progress. I only realize now that my problem has something to do with what I’m eating, or what I’m not eating, I’m really not too sure. But anyway, best of luck to everyone! I’ll update again after a while.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the follow up. I will keep you posted on the status of delivery. Appreciate your help in my journey to battle SD.

Well i am half way into the 6 month worth of pills. The sebum production has dramatically decreased and I’m basically drying up from he inside to the outside. The effect on my SD is still unknown as a side effect of these pills are extremely dry lips, eyes and skin. So i am flaking a lot due to the dry skin, hence difficult to see the effect on my SD.

Think i will try your BIOM8 for the first time. Try it on a small area of my face now while im on the Roaccutane cure and try in full once im done with the pills and my skin is back to my normal SD skin so to say:)

Hi Eze

How are thing going with the milk thistle?

Interesting to read your info on gut, liver, allergi and sinus. Are you having sinus issues?

I have a chronic sinus issue. I think it started as a child when I was jumping and playing in hay at my grand mothers Hi Eze

How are thing going with the milk thistle?

Interesting to read your info on gut, liver, allergi and sinus. Are you having sinus issues?

I have a chronic sinus issue. I think it started as a child when I was jumping and playing in hay all summers.

I keep my SD in control by avoiding sugar, alcohol, gluten and processed foods. Outdoor activities works great to. I only use water based topical probiotics on face and wash it with water only.

I’m starting the John Vale skin clear programme 25th of January. Will come back with updates.

Hi Michael,

The order has not arrived. I placed the order of Skin Conditioning Oil 100ml on 6 Dec 2015.

Hi Jamie,

Sorry to hear that. This is the second order to Singapore that hasn’t showed up.
Another persons order was shipped all the way back in the end of November.
Not sure what the reason maybe, but the post office informed me that it may be related to customs.

Typically international orders take 12 business days to arrive. So this is extremely unusual.
Hopefully your order arrives soon. Email me if you have any updates. If nothing shows up be the end of next week, we’ll try to figure out a resolution.

All the best.

Thought I would update on the Seb Derm.

My seb derm is REALLY improving. I’ve been eating heavy carbs/sugars which are normally big triggers for me. Taking MSM and Milk thistle has virtually eliminated the problems. There’s still some red irritation… and the reason why is…

Masturbation.

For any guy who is reading this and has the seb derm along nasal folds… masturbation is an absolute trigger for me. I’ve been doing MSM for 3 weeks and after the first week I was super clear. Then I had sex. And BAM 3 hours later I had red itches and blotches. A week later I got clear again… and on saturday again I masturbated. Bam red itches and blotches.

I’ve also read another guy who experienced the same thing with his Seb Derm. He also rid his seb derm by doing NoFap. I’m doing it now and the improvements are miraculous.

I’ve been on NoFap before but it never helped my seb derm because I wasn’t taking MSM and Milk Thistle. I believe that some versions of Seb Derm are diet related and caused by Liver issues. MSM and Milk thistle help the liver. Masturbation alters liver function negatively.

It’s something else to try for those sufferers out there.
I hope to try Biom8 when I get back to the States as well. Hopefully it’s going to be the final step to 100% free.

Hi Hakan,

You know… now that you mentioned it. I did have a lung infection that required a part of my lung removed. I was a heavy smoker and had pneumonia as well.

Perhaps the two are related? Now though, I don’t have any other sinus issues. Pretty clear and I don’t get stuffy or anything.

Otherwise, the MSM and Milk thistle are doing AMAZING jobs. I’m so clear and I can eat sugar carbs, etc… (Haven’t tried alcohol and never will)

I’ve been regaining back my weight and feel very happy. One more important tidbit is that I found that masturbation will DESTROY my face again. It absolute messes with any gains and it persists for a week to heal back. I’ve read that masturbation alters liver function as well. And interestingly enough during victorian days they said that people with Rosacea were Chronic mastubators. There might be something very true about it. (Bill Clinton lol).

Anyways… I am simply very clear. Not perfect, but that’s also because I masturbated a few days ago (Which is why I know it’s a cause of seb derm as I’ve been experimenting with it). If I’m fully clear within 2 weeks… I’m going to start posting everywhere with this cure.

1. MSM
  2. Milk Thistle
  3. No Masturbation

Hi again Michael,

I’m glad you may have found a long term solution with the Biom8.

I just wanted to let you know of my own progress. I have SD around my nose (the butterfly) and below it too. It is closely correlated with eating trigger foods such as red meat, soy sauce, vinegar, and spicy foods. I have mostly controlled it by avoiding those foods.

I am currently travelling in Thailand and therefore I am using a lot of sunblock on my face to avoid burning. Well, what do you know? – I don’t have any SD. I think it matters what kind of sunblock I’m using: a natural zinc-based sunblock and not the oxybenzone, etc type that are more common in mainstream brands. My sunblock was bought in a health food store. I know you mentioned another zinc-based cream was helpful for SD so I wonder if zinc is key. My sunblock has 8% zinc oxide and 8% titanium oxide in it. I only use a tiny amount on my face so I’m not white at all. Maybe slightly shiny from the natural oils in the cream.

I’m eating a lot of spicy food here in Thailand as you can imagine and so far, my skin has been completely clear. I’m not sure if it could be something else but I can’t think of anything else that I’m doing differently.

Anyway, I thought I would share that.

All the best,
Chris

Hi Marco,

I have had Roaccutane also in previous years for acne and was also wondering if it would have positive affects on SD as I now have SD on my face. Can you give me an update when you complete your Roaccutane course.

Update: Skin has still been improving from MSM but hair loss is the same.

I’ve been following this website for quite sometime. I started getting SB when I moved from Texas to Wisconsin. The hot/cold dry air really makes it flare up. I went to a dermatologist, and they prescribed me Ketoconozole and Fluticasone which cleared it up, but the redness is back after I stopped using the two medications.

Right now, I am washing my face twice a day with the Restoraderm Eczema Body Wash which is very gentle then I apply CeraVe moisturizer. It seems to keep the flakiness at bay, but a slight the redness is still there - especially at the corners of my mouth. I recently started using Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner to see if that helps overall with the redness.

I don’t want to use the medications because they lose effectiveness over time, and I want to be able to rely on them when I have a bad flare up. I ordered the Biom8 and probiotic spray, and I plan on integrating them into my routine. I will report back in a month or so. Wish me luck!

Hi Brad,

Still got 2-3 months left of a 6 months cure. Up until now it hasnt had any effect on my SD, although your skin get so dry on this drug that it is difficult to really know until i am done with it.

What is has done is significantly reduce my oil skin / the sebum production. I thought SD was fed by the sebum so theoretically it should be reduced……will keep you updated.

No masturbation means no sex too?! О_о

I think my hair loss is linked with my SD somehow.
Eyebrows isn’t affected but zones above my forehead are very affected.

Maybe it’s vitamin D?

Hi, Michael.

I live in Russia, I’m 28 and I have SD.

Maybe I don’t know English well but I’ll try to speak because I need it.

I have SD for a year. It’s on my forehead (the biggest part of SD), my right cheek and maybe its little parts everywhere on my face and right below my ears but they are not visible most of the time.
My SD is followed by a acne everywhere as mentioned above. I haven’t dandruff or same with my scalp except couple of pimples here and there. My SD isn’t dry but very oily. There is nothing about dryness at all, by the way.
I have a hair loss on a forehead and nowhere else (I hope so).
Also, I do not shave the face so the beard and mustache can hide the appearance of the disease. I also have a forelock on my forehead to hide the redness and pimples on it, but with hair loss the situation can get worse and I’ll have to wear a hat always and everywhere in public.

All of the dermatologists prescribes steroid creams for two weeks and then some unsuccessful treatment such as zinc pyrithione and other doubtful meds.

For now I’m using that steroid cream and some of those prescriptions (don’t know why) for about 6-7 months almost without interruption. Every time the first reaction on revocation of steroid cream is rapid redness and progressive acne (sorry, don’t know how to say it).

I hate that acne more than redness and I want to get rid of it before it ruin my marriage, my life, my career and my assurance.

I have just couple of questions to you.

How to cancel use steroid creams right now but before I can get your BIOM8 if it’s possible?

It’s shipping of BIOM8 to Russia is possible?

I want to cancel all of my current “therapy” and start treatment from the beginning but with brand new therapy.

What to use with BIOM8 and how necessary it is?