My Seborrheic Dermatitis Skin Regimen 2.0

Hi Eze,

Thanks for your input into the discussion.
Interesting take. However, I do believe there is money going into research on SD. The issue is that with many of the auto-immune/inflammatory types of diseases the research is often difficult. There is a large line of research that would suggest that many of these types of issues are strongly related to depression/stress.

There are also arms of science which can even make you question reality (such as string theory and quantum physics). So it’s hard to really say anything with 100%. Sometimes when the mind is completely convinced of something, it would do as much ass possible to bend reality to match it’s beliefs.

In terms of MSM and Sylarian (active ingredient in MSM), research does suggest it is potentially effective for certain sub-types of Rosacea. Here is the specific article: Combined effects of silymarin and methylsulfonylmethane in the management of rosacea: clinical and instrumental evaluation.

Hope things continue for you!
And thanks again for the updates. All the best.

Hi Chris,

Yeah, similar to you I don’t really think it’s Vitamin D. What I believe the reason to be, is that going to a different part of the earth shocks our microbial communities (topical and internal). This shift, may be beneficial and could results in clearance.

Another aspect, is the hormonal/stress changes associated with travel and vacationing. It would be interesting to see if individuals constantly travel for work (as opposed to pleasure), report any changes to SD.

All the best.

Hi Janis,

Sorry to hear that you have the misfortune of having to deal with SD.
Personally, use Biom8 for my ears almost every night (using the same approach as outline in the main usage instructions). Ears have remained clear since I’ve started this. Overall though it doesn’t seem to work for 100% of people, however for those who it does work for it seems to be quite effective.

Hope that helps and you finally find something to help resolve your issues.
Best of luck and thanks for the positive feedback.

Little update on the Accutane cure here. This is not for the faint hearted, its hard and painful! Skin acting up, dry as Sahara and red like the sun. Shaving is painful and eye dries up to the extent you basically want to claw your eyes out! Same with the lips.

As far as the effect on the SD it is impossible to know as the skin is so dry and is flaking all over the place (the non SD areas as well).

I did try the BIOM8 for a few days, had to stop as it just worsen the flaking, much more of it than using normal moisturizers. I will try again not on the cure, but it doesnt look like it helps me at all

Hey Micheal, sorry for the late reply I have been very busy with life, shortly after returning to a humid country my SD kicked back into full gear, I use head and shoulders on my head nothing works on the face, I was thinking about trying Cetaphil Restoraderm lotion and L-glutamine. If that doesn’t work i will probably be ordering some BOIM8!
Once again thanks for your help any advice would be appreciated.

Do you ship by USPS? UPS? What?
How quickly can you ship?
Thanks!

Michael,

I recently ordered the product to the New England region of the United States. Any ideas how long it could potentially take to get here? I began seeing signs of seb derm this summer once I started working an office job inside all day after I graduated from college. Not sure if this would contribute to the cause. My lone break outs are just around the T portion of my face. I am extremely fair skinned so I am assuming this is a major factor. Any feedback/advice would be great, Thanks.

Hi there, my daughter is 9 years old and a month ago went from dry flakes to severe scabs/crust covering her entire scalp. I just recently purchased your suggested Andalou shampoo along with Biom8. I’m praying this works. Please let me know when your new scalp product will become available to purchase. I’m so desperate to help her itchy, scabbed, very red scalp!

Hi Michael

I have two questions:
Is it okay to use BIOM8 if one has acne as well as dermatitis?
Using BIOM8 on the scalp - for a woman with long hair, it made the hair very oily and really difficult to shampoo out, even trying really hard to put it on the scalp only. Would you suggest using the oil free stuff?

Many thanks

Hi Michael, I’ve been using the biom8 along with your recommended Andalou shampoo but have not seen any changes to my 9 year old daughter’s scalp. This is the only area where she is suffering right now. I was just wondering how long I should try this method before giving up and when do you expect your new scalp solution to be ready for? Thanks!

A week ago I asked if it is okay to use BIOM8 on skin with both acne and dermatitis. Does anyone have an answer?

Hey I am from India, Bhubaneswar a city in Odisha
Can I known how can I get biom8
Please let me know asap.

Michael, I totally agree on that stress is a huge factor.

Even though I was on the skin clear programme, my SD got worse after a few weeks due a difficult period at work.

Know things are under control again at work and my skin is improving.

Best wishes

Hakan

Hi Michael,

I have ordered and received the Biom 8 oil and I wanted to ask you what is the minimal amount that should be used? One squeeze from the pump? Also can I use it twice a day?(morning/evening).

Hi Marco,

Sorry to hear that your having to endure such a intense treatment approach. Hopefully it pays off in the end.
A good friend of mine went through Accutance and hated it. Not so much during treatment, but more so because of the after-effects.
He said it seemed to have changed his skin and made it much more sensitive to everything.

Wish I had more information on this topic, but never it was never of much interest to me personally.

If you find the time, would love to know how things unfold.
All the best!

Hi Mike,

Not a problem, my replies can be quite delayed as well (research, emails, and my actual job make it hard to keep up).
Hope you find something that works for you.

If you find the time, would love to hear how things unfold.
All the best.

Hi Norma,

Currently all Biom8 orders are shipped via Canada Post (Canada’s shipping service).
During checkout you should have the option of selecting the shipping method most suitable for you.
Processing typically takes 2-3 business (time from receiving order until it is shipped).

Hope that answers you questions and your results are similar to mine.
Look forward to any updates.

Hi Norma,

Currently all Biom8 orders are shipped via Canada Post (Canada’s shipping service).
During checkout you should have the option of selecting the shipping method most suitable for you.
Processing typically takes 2-3 business (time from receiving order until it is shipped).

Hope that answers your questions and your results are similar to mine.

Hi Greg,

Sorry for the delayed response (a ton of emails are coming from the Biom8 contact form and these take priority).
Your order was shipped on March 7th. Typical delivery time to the USA has been 5-8 business days. Based on this your product should have arrived by March 17th.

Also you should have received a download link for the eBook as well, most of the stuff I’ve learn about SD is inside those pages.

Hopefully your results are similar to mine and you can finally find some relief.
If you have the time, would love to hear how things go.

All the best.

Hi Susie,

Sorry to hear that your daughter has to suffer through this. And obviously it must be difficult for you as a parent as well.
The Scalp Control Oil was planned to be release in January, but there have been some delays due to formulation testing. At this moment, a mid April release date is planned.

Due to your daughters age I would personally hypothesis that her seborrheic dermatitis may not be caused by Malassezia (the most commonly documented cause).
This is because the fungus requires substantial amounts of sebum/lipids to thrive. And at that age the sebaceous glands are typically not very active.

An detailed analysis of your daughters scalp microbiota may be helpful at pin-pointing what exactly may be wrong.
Contacting a local dermatologist may help in getting this type of testing done.

Hope that helps and hope you finally find something that can relieve your daughters scalp.