My Seborrheic Dermatitis Skin Regimen 2.0

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the update.
Hopefully your dryness resolves.

Haven’t had any experience with Accutance myself, however, a friend who tried to cure his acne using this approach had a bunch of complaints. Basically, he informed my that it caused some types of irreversible changes to his skin and made it much more sensitive. In the end he actually reported using Olive Oil to get his skin back to a more health state. And he would literally slather the stuff on his face before bed and use an extra sheet to cover his pillow from getting drenched in oil.

Hope everything improves and your skin stabilizes.
Look forward to any updates. All the best.

Hi Hakan,

Long time no talk.

Strange enough, I also have a chronic sinus issue since I was a child. It stays quite controlled with a good diet, but if I eat poorly I usually get stuffed up.

How has the Clear Skin Program been going for you?
Hope you seem some permanent improvements from it. Best of luck!

Hi Eze,

The masturbation subject can be a little controversial.

My take is that that the state of mind may have a big impact on the outcome in terms of SD. As masturbation in a depressed state may trigger hormonal changes that differ significantly from a more pleasantly excited state (typically how a person feels during the actual act of true fornication with the opposite sex). This is just a theory and I couldn’t really find any research to back it up.

Happy to hear that your skin is improving though. :slight_smile:
Hope that the Biom8 can add the final ingredient your skin needs for complete clearance.

Hope that helps and best of luck mate!

Hi Eze,

Just had another quick question.
How have the results of this 3 simple step solution held up with the passage or time?

Look forward to hearing back.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update. And yeah I’ve seen this reported by other individuals as well.
The zinc oxide contained in a large number of sun-blocks appears to be quite beneficial for SD.
Some have even reported using a daily moisturizer that that has a mild SPF and getting similar results.

The only downside is that it provides a sort of whitening effect to the skin (at least for some).

Thanks again for the update.
All the best and hope your enjoying Thailand.

Hi there,
I have used BIOM8 on my ears. Actually my right ear which is the only ear I get it in (a mystery in itself!). I did’nt mention it in my profile because it’s a rare occurrence. My main areas were around my nose and on my chin. They are still free from itching and flaking with daily use of BIOM8. When I feel any itching or burning around my ear, I immediately put some lotion on it and it goes very quickly. I get mine on the skin just inside the ear but not in the ear canal. Hope this is helpful.
Hope this is helpful.

I am so pleased with your comments. I have a problem with the SD. on my eyelids. It makes my eyelashes think out and I keep it as clean as possible. I cannot seem to control it on my eyes. What could I use so I could wear eye makeup again. It has been about a year since I could wear mascara. I look forward to your advice.

Hi Kim,

Thanks for reaching out and providing an update. Welcome to the community.
Happy to hear that you’ve have fairly good results with the Restoraderm. Hopefully, your results with the Biom8 are similar to mine (good chance, since you saw improvement from the Restoaderm as well).

Best of luck to you and looking forward to any future updates!

Hi Marco,

Thank you for staying active and keeping everyone updated on your progress.
All the best.

Hi Alexey,

First of all, sorry for the immensely delayed response.

No worries about the English. Everything made sense and was readable. Hopefully you can translate my response just as effectively.

In terms of hair-loss, I’ve been doing more research on this topic and hope to provide a more detailed analysis of why it occurs together with SD. This is a new section for the eBook and there will be a post on the website on this topic as well. It’s a bit big to cover in a comment.

Overall I believe there are three aspects to the puzzle. Diet, hormones/stress and microbial communities. These are discussed in the eBook. You should have got a download link with the Biom8 order. Not sure how well it would Google Translate though. So, feel free to post any questions you may have about the contents.

Your order has already shipped a few weeks ago. Hopefully it has already arrived! If possible, keep me posted on it’s shipping progress.

PS. I’m fluent in Russian, so feel free to drop me a personal message via the contact form if necessary. Overall though, public communication is best as others get access to potentially relevant discussion.

Hope things turn for the best!
Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Eze,

Thanks for your input into the discussion.
Interesting take. However, I do believe there is money going into research on SD. The issue is that with many of the auto-immune/inflammatory types of diseases the research is often difficult. There is a large line of research that would suggest that many of these types of issues are strongly related to depression/stress.

There are also arms of science which can even make you question reality (such as string theory and quantum physics). So it’s hard to really say anything with 100%. Sometimes when the mind is completely convinced of something, it would do as much ass possible to bend reality to match it’s beliefs.

In terms of MSM and Sylarian (active ingredient in MSM), research does suggest it is potentially effective for certain sub-types of Rosacea. Here is the specific article: Combined effects of silymarin and methylsulfonylmethane in the management of rosacea: clinical and instrumental evaluation.

Hope things continue for you!
And thanks again for the updates. All the best.

Hi Chris,

Yeah, similar to you I don’t really think it’s Vitamin D. What I believe the reason to be, is that going to a different part of the earth shocks our microbial communities (topical and internal). This shift, may be beneficial and could results in clearance.

Another aspect, is the hormonal/stress changes associated with travel and vacationing. It would be interesting to see if individuals constantly travel for work (as opposed to pleasure), report any changes to SD.

All the best.

Hi Janis,

Sorry to hear that you have the misfortune of having to deal with SD.
Personally, use Biom8 for my ears almost every night (using the same approach as outline in the main usage instructions). Ears have remained clear since I’ve started this. Overall though it doesn’t seem to work for 100% of people, however for those who it does work for it seems to be quite effective.

Hope that helps and you finally find something to help resolve your issues.
Best of luck and thanks for the positive feedback.

Little update on the Accutane cure here. This is not for the faint hearted, its hard and painful! Skin acting up, dry as Sahara and red like the sun. Shaving is painful and eye dries up to the extent you basically want to claw your eyes out! Same with the lips.

As far as the effect on the SD it is impossible to know as the skin is so dry and is flaking all over the place (the non SD areas as well).

I did try the BIOM8 for a few days, had to stop as it just worsen the flaking, much more of it than using normal moisturizers. I will try again not on the cure, but it doesnt look like it helps me at all

Hey Micheal, sorry for the late reply I have been very busy with life, shortly after returning to a humid country my SD kicked back into full gear, I use head and shoulders on my head nothing works on the face, I was thinking about trying Cetaphil Restoraderm lotion and L-glutamine. If that doesn’t work i will probably be ordering some BOIM8!
Once again thanks for your help any advice would be appreciated.

Do you ship by USPS? UPS? What?
How quickly can you ship?
Thanks!

Michael,

I recently ordered the product to the New England region of the United States. Any ideas how long it could potentially take to get here? I began seeing signs of seb derm this summer once I started working an office job inside all day after I graduated from college. Not sure if this would contribute to the cause. My lone break outs are just around the T portion of my face. I am extremely fair skinned so I am assuming this is a major factor. Any feedback/advice would be great, Thanks.

Hi there, my daughter is 9 years old and a month ago went from dry flakes to severe scabs/crust covering her entire scalp. I just recently purchased your suggested Andalou shampoo along with Biom8. I’m praying this works. Please let me know when your new scalp product will become available to purchase. I’m so desperate to help her itchy, scabbed, very red scalp!

Hi Michael

I have two questions:
Is it okay to use BIOM8 if one has acne as well as dermatitis?
Using BIOM8 on the scalp - for a woman with long hair, it made the hair very oily and really difficult to shampoo out, even trying really hard to put it on the scalp only. Would you suggest using the oil free stuff?

Many thanks

Hi Michael, I’ve been using the biom8 along with your recommended Andalou shampoo but have not seen any changes to my 9 year old daughter’s scalp. This is the only area where she is suffering right now. I was just wondering how long I should try this method before giving up and when do you expect your new scalp solution to be ready for? Thanks!